As of May 4, we are allowed to be open with very strict precautions. We do hope that customers will come in for fitting, alignment, etc. over the summer. We always want to work with skiers and their equipment!
However, we do not want any customers or staff to be exposed to or become ill with COVID-19 (or any other transmissible illness). We will strictly adhere to prevailing public health requirements as well as any applicable governmental mandates. Here are the precautions that we are taking. If you have any questions, please contact us...
What we expect our customers to do...
- While you are at the shop, wear a mask/face covering that covers your nose and mouth. [Note that any mask that incorporates a one-way valve that is designed to facilitate easy exhaling does not meet this requirement.]
- Wash your hands as soon as you enter the shop, and just before you leave.
- If you have any symptoms of illness in the 10 days before your appointment, please contact us; we may reschedule you. These symptoms include, but are not limited to: having a measured fever, feeling feverish, or chills; cough; headache; runny nose; sore throat; body aches; intestinal illness; lack of taste or smell; feeling unwell.
- Stay >6 feet away from anyone else in the shop (unless they are in your household and you came with them)
- If you have any symptoms of illness in the 7 days after your shop visit, you must report them to us.
What our staff will do...
- We are open only by appointment.
- We are scheduling one customer/one staff member at a time.
- We check our temperature each work day. If we measure 100.4 or higher, we will reschedule you.
- We will wear a mask the entire time that we are in the shop.
- We wash our hands before we start working with you, and after working with each customer.
- If we have any symptoms of illness in the 10 days before your visit, we will contact you to reschedule.
- If we have any symptoms of illness in the 7 days after your visit, we will contact you.
- We do need to spend some time in the visit within 6 feet of you to perform our services. Otherwise, we will stay >6 feet away from you.
- We have contactless payment systems (Google Pay, Apple Pay, and contactless cards). We can also email an invoice to your smartphone that you can pay online while at the shop.
- After each customer, we clean and disinfect all high-touch surfaces.